![]() | |||
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Where our story begins...
Jimmy Gollahon II & AmberLee Cooper
Our story begins at a get together held by a friend of ours. March 24th 2009, Jimmy was sitting on a bar stool drinking water in the kitchen when i walked in from outside and seen him. I walked up to him and asked "why are you so shy" he replied "I don't know" I walked away saying "alright". Later that night I took a friends phone and found his number (i know stalker right :D ) I texted him after he left saying "Im the girl who asked why your so shy." "He replied "are you single" I wrote back "currently no,sorry." Turns out a month later I went threw a ruff breakup, ended up going to vegas with some friends to a dirt bike race. I texted him saying "i'm a single lady now hah" he replied "sweet". About a week later (May 1st 2009) we were hanging out at my house with some friends, during a game of UNO he asked if i would be his girlfriend of course my reply was YES! :) From then on our story continues...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment